[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Baby Zachary and an idea...

SuperBalla

Many of you probably remember reading my thread about my ill nephew that was just born. He has steadily improved since ya'lls first prayers went up. :DPrevious thread about my nephew I wanted to let you all know that if you are interested in donating to a charity of any sort I'd like to recommend this place. Ronald McDonald House

My brother and his wife live in Woodland Park, CO. Roughly 45minutes away, I think, but when Zachary was diagnosised with this bacterial infection it happened to be on the day they would have been typically discharged. (Assuming everything was normal and uneventful) However, because Zachary stayed in NICU his parnts were basically kicked out of the hospitol room due to insurance they were able to stay at a wonderful place called the Ronald McDonald house. They were so kind to them and they were surronded by other couples that were experiencing the same thing with their children. I just wanted to recommend a legit charity that I have actually witnessed make an amazing impact on people's lives.

If you donate reference Baby Zachary. My brother and his wife are going to be staying there off and on while Zachary is in NICU. It is literally 1/2 block from the hospitol.

Again...your prayers have been enough but if you are a philanthropist by heart this is a solid place that is worthy of your donation.

Thanks for considering.

P.S. I am not asking for financial help as my brother has insurance. This is simply an FYI of a solid place to donate too.

:D

Edited by SuperBalla