[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PLEASE, please help me pick 3 RB's.

Rage and Fury

Ouch. I'm stumped. You've got a host of guys that have lots of potential...depending on how many carries they actually get.

I'd go with Chatman only because he's the starter in Miami, and Fred Taylor because MJD got a little dinged up on Monday night. For the 3rd guy, keep an eye on Rudi Johnon's status. If Watson gets the start, I'd probably go there just based on simple probability. If Rudi plays, I'd go with Kenton Keith & hope for a goal line carry.

Keep Patrick Crayton. Dunn is a dud on a lame offense, and Terry Glenn may not return for the Boys this season.

Help me out here.

Edited by txpkrbkr

Ouch. I'm stumped. You've got a host of guys that have lots of potential...depending on how many carries they actually get.

I'd go with Chatman only because he's the starter in Miami, and Fred Taylor because MJD got a little dinged up on Monday night. For the 3rd guy, keep an eye on Rudi Johnon's status. If Watson gets the start, I'd probably go there just based on simple probability. If Rudi plays, I'd go with Kenton Keith & hope for a goal line carry.

Keep Patrick Crayton. Dunn is a dud on a lame offense, and Terry Glenn may not return for the Boys this season.

Help me out here.

I agree, go Chatman for sure. Fred Taylor is iffy against TB defense and he still has groin injury which can stiffen up at any time. I like Keith.

In this order:

Chatman

Keith

Watson if Rudi is out, otherwise go Taylor.

Crayton for sure.

J. Chatman - start not sharing

K. Watson - start cle D sucks against the run and rudi might not even play.

As for the last one I would lean towards Keith. One is he will get his carries during the game and the 2nd is he will get will probable get most of them at the end of the game when the Colts are running out the clock.

K. Keith

F. Taylor

J. Chatman - start not sharing

K. Watson - start cle D sucks against the run and rudi might not even play.

As for the last one I would lean towards Keith. One is he will get his carries during the game and the 2nd is he will get will probable get most of them at the end of the game when the Colts are running out the clock.

K. Keith

F. Taylor

Cin is playing Steelers this week not Cleveland

I'd go Chatman, Watson, Keith

Chatman - starter - I'm sure he's out to prove he can carry the load

Watson - starting - proven he can gain yards and get into the end zone near the goal line

Keith - sharing with Addai, but looks good.....I don't think INDY is really caring who gets it near the goal line meaning keith can get TD's too

Answer mine

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=227664

Edited by joeyb7