[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

let's clear this up

SLAYER

LSU playing in the Superdome is no more a home field advantage as Georgia playing int he Alanta Dome or USC playing in the Rose bowl. They play no games there during the year, it's on turf where Tiger Stadiun is natural grass and equal number of tickets are given to both teams. just because it is 60 miles away does not make it a home field advantage. let the whining begin.

Edited by SLAYER

LSU playing in the Superdome is no more a home field advantage as Georgia playing int he Alanta Dome or USC playing in the Rose bowl. They play no games there during the year, it's on turf where Tiger Stadiun is natural grass and equal number of tickets are given to both teams. just because it is 60 miles away does not make it a home field advantage. let the whining begin.

:D

So move the game to Clevaland Browns Stadium then.

I don't think that would give OSU a advantage.

OSU still has to deal with Illinois and should we be good enough there a tough Michigan to worry about before thinking about the Superdome.

I still like the logic though. :D

Edited by sacosud

No home field advantage? Are you kidding me. Maybe you watched a differnt 2004 Sugar Bowl between LSU and Oklahoma. Because what I saw was a very loud and crazy crowd, all cheering for LSU. And acknowleding that it is a home field advantage isn't whining. Denying it is stupidity. Again, you play your opponent, any time any place. There is no crying in college football. And the biggest whiners on the planet seem to be LSU fans who still can't get over the fact that they were CO National Champions from 2003. In the eyes of most fans, the media, and most importantly, the NC Double A.

Edited by GWPFFL BrianW

Are you the wieght of my head prevents restful sleeping kidding me. When OU traveled to the Sugar Bowl to play LSU in the NC game, its was 85% tiger fans. Equal number of tickets my ass. This isnt a whine, its an outright fact. Let LSU play in CIncy stadium, vs OSU and see if their coaches and fans think its no homefield advantage.

Slayer, I like you and respect alot of what you say, but this is the most assinine statement Ive ever heard from you. You have been listening to Rocker way too long, because this sounds like one of his posts.