[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why the Giants will beat the Packers this Sunday

isleseeya

And this is why :

1.Favre due for a bad game , not necessarily a horrible game but something to ther tune of 200 yards , 1 td pass only , 2 int's and a lost fumble

2.Giants love road games ...they set nfl record by winning 9 in a row however it has been noted that 10 road wins in a row is better than 9 :D

3.Eli manning has come of age ... Saturday Night Live wants another manning to host it's show and Archie is not funny

4.Ryan grant will want to beat his ex team so badly he will be overly nervous and fumble 6 x in the first quarter

And most importantly jessica simpson will be at the game :wacko:

:D

Seriously hope its a great game ...and get your popcorn ready :D

Edited by isleseeya

Seriously hope its a great game ...and get your popcorn ready

Me too. You Giants fans are a real upgrade over many of the Cowboys'. That in your face style got old real quickly. Sure the Packers won the earlier game but after that game your defense got much better.

Seriously hope its a great game ...and get your popcorn ready

Me too. You Giants fans are a real upgrade over many of the Cowboys'. That in your face style got old real quickly. Sure the Packers won the earlier game but after that game your defense got much better.

well said :D

The Packers were lucky winning the first game of the year. The Eagles ST really imploded and we got the win.

The Giants game gave our guys a lot of confidennce even though Jennings was still hurt.

I heard Strahan saying after that game they got tired of losing and took it on themselves to play much better. The Packers were like that last year. After about 6 games the players got together and made improvements. They've been pretty good ever since.

I don't know your team well but do know Eli likes having Toomer this year. That Boss kid looks good too. I'm hoping we can stay out of obvious passing downs because it seems like Tuck helps your rush greatly.

It will be cold though. temps will drop about 20 degrees today.

The Packers were lucky winning the first game of the year. The Eagles ST really imploded and we got the win.

The Giants game gave our guys a lot of confidennce even though Jennings was still hurt.

I heard Strahan saying after that game they got tired of losing and took it on themselves to play much better. The Packers were like that last year. After about 6 games the players got together and made improvements. They've been pretty good ever since.

I don't know your team well but do know Eli likes having Toomer this year. That Boss kid looks good too. I'm hoping we can stay out of obvious passing downs because it seems like Tuck helps your rush greatly.

It will be cold though. temps will drop about 20 degrees today.

Justin Tuck has been our unsung hero on the D-Line all year. He can play end or tackle. Unfortunately, we didn't sign him when we had the chance and now he wants to get paid. I doubt we'll see him in Giants blue next year (UFA). Boss as a rookie has really impressed me. He's no Shockey when running routes, but he's a better blocker and doesn't have bad hands. Two TE sets with Boss and Shockey next year could be passing formations. :D

And this is why :

1.Favre due for a bad game , not necessarily a horrible game but something to ther tune of 200 yards , 1 td pass only , 2 int's and a lost fumble

And Eli isn't?

Odds are much better that Eli has the clunker of a game this weekend IMO.

Edited by Uncle Wiggy

And Eli isn't?

Odds are much better that Eli has the clunker of a game this weekend IMO.

He was kidding, but didn't Eli have a 5 fumble 2 int game last time he played in the cold(Buffalo)?

Why is it he didn't want to play in warm weather San Diego again?

Cause Daddy said not to.

Did Archie ever say why? I never heard.

Endorsements? You do know NFL players have to enhance their small paychecks and all but Eli really doesn't have the toughness you'd think New York would require. Oh well.

Justin Tuck has been our unsung hero on the D-Line all year. He can play end or tackle. Unfortunately, we didn't sign him when we had the chance and now he wants to get paid. I doubt we'll see him in Giants blue next year (UFA). Boss as a rookie has really impressed me. He's no Shockey when running routes, but he's a better blocker and doesn't have bad hands. Two TE sets with Boss and Shockey next year could be passing formations. :D

I think they pay him if Strahan retires.

I think they pay him if Strahan retires.

If Strahan can get out of training camp again, he's definitely coming back. Don't forget we have Mathias Kiwanuka coming back next year as well.

If Strahan can get out of training camp again, he's definitely coming back. Don't forget we have Mathias Kiwanuka coming back next year as well.

He did say if he retired he'd be very angry right now. I think you're right.

And this is why :

2.Giants love road games ...they set nfl record by winning 9 in a row however it has been noted that 10 road wins in a row is better than 9 :D

3.Eli manning has come of age ... Saturday Night Live wants another manning to host it's show and Archie is not funny

4.Ryan grant will want to beat his ex team so badly he will be overly nervous and fumble 6 x in the first quarter

And most importantly jessica simpson will be at the game :wacko:

Seriously hope its a great game ...and get your popcorn ready :D

nostradamus is my long lost 4th cousin :D

More like that thing about blind squirrels, you know the one.

Yeah Isy, you're a blind squirrel finding a nut. Now if Hugh predicting this, it would be considered pure genius. You know nostradamus-like. :D

Yeah Isy, you're a blind squirrel finding a nut. Now if Hugh predicting this, it would be considered pure genius. You know nostradamus-like. :D

Wow, I predicted that you're a tool, and I hit that one right on the nose.

Oh, before I forget: :D

Wow, I predicted that you're a tool, and I hit that one right on the nose.

Oh, before I forget: :D

That's (Hugh) one for the live well. :wacko:

Hugh, you're starting to take a joke as bad as I used too. :D

Well, looks like you and I are pretty much one in the same. :D Let's be iBuddies.

Well that's much better. :D (thought I change it up a bit)