[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Service Pack 3?

rajncajn

Just got an XP update for Service Pack 3. I wasn't aware that it was available & was wondering if there are any issues with it that I should know about before installing it.

We haven't installed it at work yet as there are, according to my desktop support folks, "a boatload of issues with it". Didn't ask what exactly, if they say it sucks, it sucks.

We haven't installed it at work yet as there are, according to my desktop support folks, "a boatload of issues with it". Didn't ask what exactly, if they say it sucks, it sucks.

Good point.

It's been popping up on my "update' thingee and every time I click it, it just goes away! :D

About a month ago it started to do something and then I got an error message and it quit.

Ironically, I just bought a new MSI WIND...

Cool little puter, less than 3#'s w/ the power brick. Love it so far, but WIFI is giving me fits.

FWW...it has SP3 installed!

Maybe that's the root of my problems! :wacko:

Been spending a lot of time on the MSI forums.

Good point.

It's been popping up on my "update' thingee and every time I click it, it just goes away! :wacko:

About a month ago it started to do something and then I got an error message and it quit.

Same thing happened with me.