[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to start as my #2 RB?

irish

RB Options  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who should I start as my #2 RB?

• Addai
    • Stewart
    • Snelling

Standard scoring league with 1 PPR. Here are my options.

I'm starting Wells and need one of these to go with him-

Addai

J. Stewart

Snelling

Edited by irish

Bump. With Michael Turner likely out for this week, I'm really starting to lean Snelling's way. I never thought that if I made it to the finals, that I'd be starting Beanie Wells and Jason Snelling instead of Addai, DeAngelo Williams and/or Michael Turner. :wacko:

Thoughts on starting Snelling over Stewart or Addai?

Bump. With Michael Turner likely out for this week, I'm really starting to lean Snelling's way. I never thought that if I made it to the finals, that I'd be starting Beanie Wells and Jason Snelling instead of Addai, DeAngelo Williams and/or Michael Turner. :wacko:

Thoughts on starting Snelling over Stewart or Addai?

If Turner is out I'd feel better about Snelling's matchup than Stewart's.

If Turner is out I'd feel better about Snelling's matchup than Stewart's.

Yeah, that's the way I'm leaning but I'm still very undecided and I'd kick myself if Stew went off. However, I'll need every point I can muster as I'm playing a high scoring team starting Chris Johnson.

J Stew. Williams is out. JStew should have a great day

I agree that the opportunity is there for Stewart but with Turner out as well and Snelling being the main ball carrier against the lowly Bills, wouldn't you think that his opportunity is greater?

I agree that the opportunity is there for Stewart but with Turner out as well and Snelling being the main ball carrier against the lowly Bills, wouldn't you think that his opportunity is greater?

I think Norwood will split carries with Snelling. Norwood is a better back when healthy. If Norwood gets on a roll, you might see very little from Snelling. And vice versa of course. I 'd stay away from the entire Atlanta backfield mess. Stewart is pretty reliable.

Edited by Dcat