[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NIcks or Knox as my #2 WR this week?

crazylegs

I like both of them here but would lean toward Knox. Nicks looking to establish himself as #1 WR over Smith in NY. Knox may be a slightly better choice. same situation in Chicago... also with the Martz factor, Knox could actually get more work. Tough call, but both are decent plays. PPR is what leans me toward Knox. Think the Bears will pass more.

mine: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=329509

I like both of them here but would lean toward Knox. Nicks looking to establish himself as #1 WR over Smith in NY. Knox may be a slightly better choice. same situation in Chicago... also with the Martz factor, Knox could actually get more work. Tough call, but both are decent plays. PPR is what leans me toward Knox. Think the Bears will pass more.

mine: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=329509

Anyone else? agree? Disagree?

I agree with most others.

A. Bradshaw is now the starter and he will be healthy. I think he will have a healthy appetite for carries and find success this week which may take away from Nicks. Knox laster in the year last year was great to have as a rookie. He would come into the game and it wasnt uncommon for him to score once they got him in the rotation. I would play Knox over Nicks

Nicks 4 / 60 / 0

Knox 7 / 70/ 1

They like Knox in that offence and so do I.