[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Skoreit.com

The Holy Roller

Looks intriguing. Anyone here already bidding/buying stuff here. Somehow it looks too good to be legit. :wacko:

They used to advertise for it on Mike & Mike when I was driving into work in the morning. Never really checked out the site. Always sounded a little too good to be true. There has to be some kind of a catch IMO.

If it's like the other bidding sites there is a huge catch. What you bid is lost even if you don't win the bid. So if you bid $8 on a laptop and it sells for $9...your $8 is gone.

But there are some awesome deals to be had. I guess you just have to know how to play the game.

If it's like the other bidding sites there is a huge catch. What you bid is lost even if you don't win the bid. So if you bid $8 on a laptop and it sells for $9...your $8 is gone.

But there are some awesome deals to be had. I guess you just have to know how to play the game.

Well I've been watching the bidding on some pretty incredible deals and it is what you said, you pay something like sixty cents everytime you bid on something even if you don't win the auction. It appears to be an ingenius idea. I'm going to search around more on the site and look at the setup much more closely.

Well I've been watching the bidding on some pretty incredible deals and it is what you said, you pay something like sixty cents everytime you bid on something even if you don't win the auction. It appears to be an ingenius idea. I'm going to search around more on the site and look at the setup much more closely.

I've watched the bidding for awhile. Then I Googled "Skoreit" and went to a comments site. Wowzers. What a scam. I will advise anyone that bidding on this site is more gambling than anything else. And the people who put this concept together are making money hand-over-fist.

I've watched the bidding for awhile. Then I Googled "Skoreit" and went to a comments site. Wowzers. What a scam. I will advise anyone that bidding on this site is more gambling than anything else. And the people who put this concept together are making money hand-over-fist.

I bet the other sites are just like it. It's definitely a gamble.

Looks intriguing. Anyone here already bidding/buying stuff here. Somehow it looks too good to be legit. :wacko:

I signed up, used the ESPN promo code and got 16 free bids. Did a little research on it, wathced for a while and set my sights on a Callaway golf bag. I ended up winning it for $1.62 and only using the bids that I was given with the promo code. Total cost to me was $6.52 with shipping!! Not the nicest bag I have had, but my old would not "stand" anymore. I would have liked more pockets, but for $6.50 I really cannot complain!

Most people on there bid a ton and then sell what they won on Ebay. Not a bad gig if you can rack up a whole bunch of bids by winning the bid paks for relatively cheap!

Its basically dumb luck if you win something...there is no rhyme or reason to the bids you just have to luck out and have nobody else bid in the 10 second period after your bid.

you can definately get stuff cheap but I used my free bids up without lucking out...

You spend money and buy a block of say $10, then when you bid, you place bids of like $.60 or $.70, but on the auction your 60 cents only raise the actual price of the item by 2 or 3 or 4 cents. So when it says it sold for $8.00, divide that by 4 cents and thats approximately how many 60 cent bids were placed. So it can cost some money.

• 2 weeks later...
I don't think it's a scam. But it is gambling. You may get lucky in the short run. But you play long enough and you come out a loser. I'll just look for deals online.

I'm gonna try my 10 free bids on an authentic NFL Jersey. If I win, great. If not, THEY CAN ALL GO TO HELL!!!