[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

mock draft 12 team league

cliaz

I'm doing one of those mock drafts over on antsports.com.

I had the 11th pick in the first, 2 pick in the 2nd round.

I'm pretty happy with how it started so far.

RB Kevin Jones DET 1.11 3

RB Rudi Johnson CIN 2.02 10

that's a good core to build around.

i'll see how rounds 3 - 8 go though, couple of people in there picking some terrible picks.

D. Davis #4 over all. Have no idea what that dude was thinking.

I'm doing one of those mock drafts over on antsports.com.

D. Davis #4 over all.  Have no idea what that dude was thinking.

910931[/snapback]

Uhmm, is it a league with 1 pt./rec.? If so, not a bad pick. Question marks surrounding McGahee and the QB situation... some people don't like the Priest based on need to draft LJ with a mid-round pick... Manning shouldn't go early unless it's 6-pt. QB TDs.... Davis is a stud. Perhaps if it was a REAL draft - not a mock - this person would have traded down... as I did in a league that's drafting now; took Priest with 1.04, but traded him along with 2.09 for 2.12 (Davis) and 3.01 (Dillon)

Uhmm, is it a league with 1 pt./rec.?  If so, not a bad pick.  Question marks surrounding McGahee and the QB situation... some people don't like the Priest based on need to draft LJ with a mid-round pick... Manning shouldn't go early unless it's 6-pt. QB TDs.... Davis is a stud.  Perhaps if it was a REAL draft - not a mock - this person would have traded down... as I did in a league that's drafting now; took Priest with 1.04, but traded him along with 2.09 for 2.12 (Davis) and 3.01 (Dillon)

910937[/snapback]

Nope no 1pt/rec. I had to go back and double check. I couldn't draft him at 4 overall but that's me.

here is how the opening round started:

1. L.T. - go figure

2. Priest - interesting (i would have taken alexander if it's a keeper leauge but other than that, I can see priest this high.)

3. Alexander

4. D. Davis

5. Edge

6. Peyton

7. Duece - not sure how I feel about this one

8. McGahee

9. Culpepper

10. Portis

11. K. jones

12. Jamal lewis.