[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dr Z

Hat Trick

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writ...fame/index.html

How does Tony G not even make the list, let alone the sure thing list. He thinks Will Shields is only a possibility? W_T_F crack is he smokin?

Now I know I am a homer but come on, these two are definately one of the best to ever play their position.

Edited by Hat Trick

Gonzo has to be an oversight.

Shields, I dunno. The problem is that there are a lot of glamour position guys coming up for enshrinement in the next few years. I could see Shields missing out, even though he's been a great player.

"A new star has risen: San Diego TE Antonio Gates. Right now, in his infancy, he'll be termed a long shot.

This year I'm listing the prospects in three categories: Sure Thing, Possible and Long Shot. I'd call Gates a Possible. "

He called Gates "a long shot", and 2 sentences later "a Possible". Yea, I would agree the guy's an idiot, if not just inconsistent and unreliable.

Anyone else? Am I off base here or is everyone gone today or what?

912747[/snapback]

Not really..did you read his last paragraphs?

OK, right now there are about 200 people out there with fingers poised over the e-mail keys, and outcries that start with, "How could you have left off ... ?"

Send 'em in, folks. Send in all the names. I know I've neglected people. It's been a rough day. Just drove back from the Bills camp in Rochester. Three hundred miles. Arrived home to find that Little Jake, who is no longer a kitten, peed all over the house. And that was with a supervisor present. 

:D