[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LLWS

darin3

I don't know about y'all, but I like watching the LLWS. :D [insert Jacko joke here]

Watching a semi-final game on ESPN while waiting for the preseason Bears game ...

There's a team from Atlanta and a team from Florida (coached by ex-MLB'ers Dante Bichette and Mike Stanley). You'd think with two MLB vets as coaches, they'd have better uniforms... they're wearing T-SHIRTS for God's sake.

:D

Watching the same. Don't watch much MLB, try to catch a bit of the NCAA tourney every year, but watching the LLWS just seems right.

Funny about the T-Shirts......thought the same thing as that kid rounded 1st base on his dinger.

The 13 / 14 year old LLWS is here in Taylor, Mi. at the same park I played Little League ball when I was 13. Have to admit I haven't been to any games in years but definately going to try and get there at least one day this year. It starts tomorrow.

Pretty big growth from 12 to these ages. Last year the team from Tampa hit like 15 home runs in their 6 games, just a machine rolling through the tourney. The field is considerably larger as you can imagine from 12 to this group with Major league pitcher's mound and base length.

I am hopnig that my almost 7 year will be interested and won't bug me to leave too soon.