[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rush Limbaugh to arbitrate

Randall

Anyone hear this? I was switching between stains on XM and thought was saying it.

By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

This time, Rush Limbaugh wants to help Donovan McNabb, not criticize him.

Limbaugh, who once said the Philadelphia Eagles quarterback was overrated because the media wanted to see a black quarterback succeed, wants to help McNabb and wide receiver Terrell Owens settle their differences on his radio show.

"I am here to offer and to assist. I can," Limbaugh said on his nationally syndicated radio show Friday, according to a transcript on his website. "I could bring these two guys together. I've been there, folks, and I could do this, and I'm serious in my desire to do it."

Limbaugh resigned from ESPN nearly two years ago after sparking outrage by saying on a pre-game show that he didn't think McNabb was as good as perceived from the start. Now Limbaugh wants to help mediate, inviting both Eagles to appear on his show.

"This rift cannot be allowed to continue, ladies and gentlemen," he said. "It just can't, and I would like to offer this program as a means of getting these two Americans and star players back together."