[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Alex Smith

hiesman44

Agreed!!

I think he'll be a bust, i was expecting 11/14 212 2 tds 0 ints in his first ever pro setting environment. :D

929447[/snapback]

Ha ....picking up on the sarcasm. I wouldn't worry too much about the first pre-season game of his career. I'm curious how Peyton did his first pre-season game, I'm guessing he had at least one int. A few years back he threw tons of INTs......

In Manning's first pre-season game (vs. the Seahawks) he threw a TD to Marvin Harrison on HIS FIRST THROW. I couldn't believe it. The Colts started the game with a few running plays, then Manning freakin' audibled and changed the route to a slant (which Marvin took all the way for a TD) because the Seahawks were blitzing. I remember thinking, "I hope this is a sign of things to come." :D A very cool moment that I still remember clearly. I looked it up, the Colts lost 24-21, but I could not find any stats. . .

Edited by CaptainHook

Will Alex Smith recover from the first game and play like the high paid rookie that he is?

929443[/snapback]

Nope, not until he has a real o-line to protect him, and that won't happen until Mr. York sells the team to an owner who KNOWS WHAT THE HEL-L HE IS DOING...

Sincerely,

Lifelong Niner fan who wants deBartolo back