[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any update on T.O.'s day at camp?

Tboogs

PTI had Sal Palantonio comment and said they are mutually co-existing. T.O. is all about money and doesn't want to give up what he has coming and doesn't want to be Keyshawn.

He didn't interact with Donovan. Stay tuned.

PTI had Sal Palantonio comment and said they are mutually co-existing. T.O. is all about money and doesn't want to give up what he has coming and doesn't want to be Keyshawn.

He didn't interact with Donovan. Stay tuned.

933326[/snapback]

ahem...he caught passes from him :D ...I think that's as far as that will go...

I care. With Owens back on the field, that should keep both him and McNabb in the Top 25 overall players. I have 3 out of the first 26 picks in my league this year, and although I'm not interested in Owens or McNabb at this point, I don't want the overall level of talent diluted when my No. 23 and No. 26 overall picks roll around.

I care.  With Owens back on the field, that should keep both him and McNabb in the Top 25 overall players.  I have 3 out of the first 26 picks in my league this year, and although I'm not interested in Owens or McNabb at this point, I don't want the overall level of talent diluted when my No. 23 and No. 26 overall picks roll around.

933408[/snapback]

Great way to look at it...

He's still a Jerk!