[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

willie parker

hooknladder

I have him and I hope he just explodes this week so I can dump him on Tue. I really need an upgrade to my WR corps. I had a Steeler homer sniffing around this week but he low balled me, which was to be expected. I figure I have about a 2 week window to un-load him for a decent #1 WR. After that I worry about Duce and/or Bus coming into the picture to heavely deflate his value.

pssst .... don't tell anybody I told you ... but you should snap up that LT guy.  He is the starting RB for SD and could have a pretty good year.

979573[/snapback]

your right...Willie Parker is definitly comparable to LT. jackazz. The original topic WAS that Willie may become a starter.

I'll keep a sharp eye for all your posts...I'm sure I could learn alot from you...putz.

979370[/snapback]

I didn't any one guy could insult so many Huddlers in one post, but was very wrong. :D

I started this out by saying thanks for the heads up but he should be gone unless you are in a moranic league and then you went off.

:D

you hardly said thanks. you were insulting...now please, go back to ignoring my posts. It's obvious I have nothing to offer this forum.

980088[/snapback]

Hook,

Can't you just admit that you posted "obvious" news? Everyone already knew about Willie by the time you started the post, so you got heckled for it, and that was to be expected. But instead of giggling along and admitting your post was "old news", you replied to anyone who posted, and with a defensive remark to each of them. Quit while you're behind, and let this post get buried deeper and deeper, instead of defending yourself and keeping this post alive.