[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mungro and Rhodes

CaptainHook

Both back-up runningbacks suffered injuries against Jacksonville this weekend. Mungro sprained his MCL and will be out for a few weeks. Rhodes hurt his shoulder, and has turf toe. He will also miss some time. If you've got these guys stashed on your roster for some reason, I'd waive 'em and look for better options. Ran Carthon will be Edge's back-up for at least one week, and probably longer.

#2 TE Ben Utecht also hurt his ribs, his status is uncertain.

Edited by CaptainHook

Mungro is OUT for Sunday. Rhodes is listed as doubtful, but Dungy said he will not play. Mungro will miss several weeks with a MCL sprain.

Ran Carthon is Edge's backup. The Colts signed Kory Chapman as the #3 back. Seventh round pick Anthony Davis was re-signed to the practice squad.

Utecht hurt his ribs and is listed as doubtful. Brian Fletcher/Ben Hartsock might split #2 TE duties.

I wish they would.  Although I don't see why one of there FOUR TE's couldn't do the job. . .

1009380[/snapback]

I know their OL isn't built for power short yardage running, but when your "FB" is Mungro you aren't going to get it done. I think they should sign a FB period but at the very least have a TE in the backfield on short yardage not Mungro, but I guess that doesn't matter now.

The Colts impressed me last weekend against Jax. Facing two of the best DT's in the league, the Colts went on a 17 play, nine-minute drive using the run almost exclusively. I was most impressed with the run audible on third and goal from the 6. That was a gutsy call. It showed me the Colts can run the ball when they want to.