[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hey Packer Backers...

gagooey36

Here's my read on Ferguson...

He's had so many responsibilities on special teams for the last few years that he's gotten very little work (comparitively) with the starting offense. Also, I love Fergie, but he's not the smartest guy out there. He was basically thrust into the starting lineup with no notice and he's struggled somewhat with the "little things". Still, he's big, fast, tough, and has good hands. He's also scored in two consecutive games now. I don't see any reason to believe he'll get worse.

If I had to project his end-of-year numbers, I'd say 950 yards, 8 TDs. Not bad for a free-agent fantasy pick-up.

Not many people are talking about Antonio Chatman, but he had a 4/71 game in Week 2 and caught a TD pass last weekend against the rock solid TB secondary (also had 1 rushing attempt in each game). Not saying he's going to pass up Ferguson as the starter, but he's a guy I'm keeping an eye on. I'm guessing that Favre's confidence in Chatman is on the upswing, and if Ferguson doesn't get his problems fixed soon, well, it wouldn't shock me if Chatman passed him up on the depth chart. (Again, I'm not saying that's imminent or likely to happen, just a possibility.)

Not many people are talking about Antonio Chatman, but he had a 4/71 game in Week 2 and caught a TD pass last weekend against the rock solid TB secondary (also had 1 rushing attempt in each game).  Not saying he's going to pass up Ferguson as the starter, but he's a guy I'm keeping an eye on.  I'm guessing that Favre's confidence in Chatman is on the upswing, and if Ferguson doesn't get his problems fixed soon, well, it wouldn't shock me if Chatman passed him up on the depth chart.  (Again, I'm not saying that's imminent or likely to happen, just a possibility.)

1034124[/snapback]

I'll get him when Ferguson gets hurt....and he usually does after a couple of weeks...

he had 8 looks last week, that's 5 more than anyone else on the team...he's had a TD the past 2 weeks and if he gets even more comfortable.....you'll see some more yards as well...

I see him only getting better...

1033645[/snapback]

Driver needs him to get better so he gets more single coverage. I hope he does.

Guest THEbigred

What's up is he thinks he's better than he really is, and because of measurables and being drafted pretty high, has a lot of people *still* fooled into believing similarly. A typical guy who looks good on paper, spotty/weak on the field.

I wouldn't put much stock in any GB WR not named Driver, and wouldn't get too fired up about him either. This aint yer daddy's packers.