[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Question for Viking Homers

Skrappy1

Is there any chance that Koren Robinson starts to get worked in more as a WR this week coming off the bye? He should've had over a month to learn the playbook now, I've been holding onto him in a league with deep benches, but due to injuries/byes I'm going to need a 4th WR this week and am thinking about dropping him for a waiver wire scrub who can at least get a few catches. Has there been any word on him lately from the Vikings? Thanks.

Edited by Skrappy1

I have not heard of much of ANYthing regarding plans moving forward - other than maybe legal issues. They have had time to think (scary) and they brought in coaching advisors to review everything (maybe a great thing), but very little has been publicized.

My gut tells me that Williamson will remain the solid split end option, they have been going more that way of late and that is one of the few bright spots. Taylor's play has been good and gives them a good flanker/over the middle option. They seem to keep trying to get M-Rob the ball, too. Of course, Burleson will resume the #1 spot soon. I just cannot see K-Rob getting much of a shot, unless he is really showing a lot in practice.

My 3 receivers for them moving forward are: Burleson, Taylor and Williamson...but it's just an educated local guess.