[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Contender

theeohiostate

mora won a split decision with all cards 77-75....huge hometown screwjob....no way mora won more than two rounds...peter trained with freddie roach for this one and formulated and executed a way better gameplan than the last time out.....

moras website has apparently removed its email address

if you want any kind of idea of how bad this was...go to the espn.com boxing message board....bunch of threads on this

mora won a split decision with all cards 77-75....huge hometown screwjob....no way mora won more than two rounds...peter trained with freddie roach for this one and formulated and executed a way better gameplan than the last time out.....

moras website has apparently removed its email address

if you want any kind of idea of how bad this was...go to the espn.com boxing message board....bunch of threads on this

1073815[/snapback]

The fight prior to the title bout was even worse of a screw job. The whole night was pretty much of a waste.

The fight prior to the title bout was even worse of a screw job.  The whole night was pretty much of a waste.

1074213[/snapback]

My thoughts exactly. I recorded it but only got to see the first 5 rounds of the final....and it shut me out :D

But the fight before was really poorly judged. I stopped watching boxing about 10 years ago due to the sports lack of fairness, thought Contender would be different, but seems to be more of the same.

Who fought the undercard? Who won?

1075027[/snapback]

Joey in a rematch with Anthony.

Joey knocked him out late in their first bout after Anthony had controlled the bout.

This match was more of the same with Anthony completely controlling the fight and Joey had no late round heroics this time..............except the judges