[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I guess Bell can

giantsfan

It is very strange. I think 95% of us in here would agree that if Bell got 20 carries a game he'd be a stud very similar to Portis. Maybe not as good but Portis light. I'm telling you Anderson has something on Shanny. He has to.

1074804[/snapback]

He probably has the same thing on Shanny that Bettis has on Cowher. :D

I just dont think Shanny trusts Bell completly to carry the load.  Worried about his fumbling and maybe how well he blocks.  Thats why he mixes it up with Anderson.  Who knows, maybe he will name Bell the starter soon.  It would be nice!!!

1076020[/snapback]

I think this is it. I mean I heard yesterday that Bell dropped a wide open screen pass that would have iced the game late. Things like that are the reason Anderson will continue to get the tough carries, most of the GL carries, and the carries late in the game to ice it. After yesterday it is clear to me they will both get 12-15 carries a game. The hope is Bell will break 1 or 2 long ones in his carries. But Shanny clearly trusts Anderson more with the tough carries.

As I told you before RBBC all season :D

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/bron...4163683,00.html

1076155[/snapback]

You are right Ernie. I didn't want to believe it before yesterday and thought one would eventually win the job outright especially since Shanny has never been a RBBC guy, but I just don't think he fully trusts Bell thus Anderson will get carries also. Most weeks they will both get in the 12-15 range I think.

As I told you before RBBC all season :D

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/bron...4163683,00.html

1076155[/snapback]

You are right Ernie. I didn't want to believe it before yesterday and thought one would eventually win the job outright especially since Shanny has never been a RBBC guy, but I just don't think he fully trusts Bell thus Anderson will get carries also. Most weeks they will both get in the 12-15 range I think.

I didn't believe it, but apparently a lack of knowledge does in fact breed ignorance.

Tools.... ::D

I agree Anderson will still have his role, but think Bell will still ermerge and be great. It's better for Bell, IMHO, that he has someone to take a little pressure and wear and tear off. He can still get 15-20 carries and do a lot with them.