[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How about this trade?

Skrappy1

12-team league with deep benches and performance scoring with 1 PPR. Injuries and suspensions are hitting my team hard and have depleted my already thin RB corps (lost Deuce and Najeh and Travis Henry at RB).

I basically resigned myself to the fact that I'm going to have to shop Larry Fitzgerald around and try to get some RB help. I just made a trade offer to a guy who has decent RB depth on his roster, I offered:

Larry Fitzgerald

Stephen Davis

Alvin Pearman

Tyson Thompson

for:

Deion Branch

Kevan Barlow

Chris Perry

Tony Fisher

What do you guys think, does this seem pretty fair?

I know Barlow sucks and Perry is a backup, but with PPR Perry is a decent FLEX player, and for the time being Barlow would replace Davis as my RB2 (gulp). I also own Ahman Green so Fisher would handcuff that situation with Davenport out. Our current RBs and WRs are:

Mine:

RB - Ahman Green

RB - Stephen Davis

RB - Travis Henry

RB - Alvin Pearman

RB - Tyson Thompson

WR - Larry Fitzgerald

WR - Donald Driver

WR - Andre Johnson

WR - Jerry Porter

WR - a couple of other WW scrubs I picked up and had to start this week.

His:

RB - Willis McGahee

RB - Curtis Martin

RB - Marcel Shipp

RB - Kevan Barlow

RB - Chris Perry

RB - Cedric Houston

RB - Tony Fisher

WR - Joe Horn

WR - Jimmy Smith

WR - Deion Branch

WR - Antonio Bryant

WR - Arnaz Battle

WR - Mark Bradley

Thanks for any thoughts.

you due need to do somehting at rb I agree,but I don't like it.It seems like you're giving up too much for what you get in return.Branch is hit or miss,Barlow sucks,Fisher isn't gonna do anything unless Green goes down so basically the only value you get is Perry at flex.How about if you take out Larry and replace with....Porter?JMHO but I don't like it for you.

Thanks, I know Fitz would be the best player in the deal, but I'm hurting for RBs and I don't think anyone else really has the depth to give me 2 useful RBs in a deal. He actually rejected it anyway...he said he's very interested but countered asking for Driver instead of Pearman and Thompson and I can't afford to give up both Fitz and Driver.

I may counter with Fitz, Tyson Thompson and maybe Dennis Northcutt for Branch and Chris Perry and Tony Fisher. That would give me a decent FLEX RB with upside, a pretty good WR and Ahman's handcuff. Sound reasonable?

Anyone else have any thoughts on this? He's countered and right now it's:

Larry Fitzgerald + Alvin Pearman + David Patten

for

Deion Branch + Chris Perry + Tony Fisher

More roster specifics are above, but it's a PPR league where I am hurting bigtime at RB after losing Deuce McAllister. I also have Stephen Davis on a bye this week, and I am the Ahman Green owner. I hate giving up Fitz, but I'm thinking hard about pulling the trigger. Thanks.

Edited by Skrappy1

I don't really like the deal, but if Perry will start for you, I guess it's better than a goose egg ... almost rather keep Fitz though, and try to live thru the next week or two ... see if someone like Goings is available, I'd almost be surprised if he does not start getting some PT soon ... how about L. Gordon for this week? Even a Z. Crockett might get you a couple of points ... i know I'm reaching here, but were I you, I'd do whatever I could to avoid having to trade Fitz for what amounts to scrubs/WW material, Branch excluded of course.

I hate giving up Fitz, but I'm thinking hard about pulling the trigger.  Thanks.

1080046[/snapback]

you are WAY undershooting fitz's value. perry and fisher? do you have a waiver wire? i'd be checking that first because similar players should be out there ... like pass, stecker, etc.

don't panic.

tony