[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dennis Green

Gdawg

maybe it's hard for green to accept that his warner idea isn't working and he's saving as much face as possible, hopefully his ego won't ruin it for mccown the team, and fantasy owners that know the answer already.show some confidence and leadership denny, mccown is clearly the future, leave warner as a back up....that works for everybody........

With Green benching McCown last year (when he was playing well) in favor of Blake, and then Navarre... I wouldn't put anything past him. One would hope he'd learn from his mistakes... but as I mentioned in a post yesterday... since McCown threw 3 picks in the game against Carolina... that might be all the reason Green needs to "justify" putting Warner back in. And it would be a big mistake.

Christ it's hard to be a Cardinals fan.

Yikes, I forgot about Jeff Blake last year...and Navarre, double yikes.

It drives me nuts when guys like Green have to prove how smart they are. We have a coach like that here in Baltimore

:D People were begging for Anthony Wright to start, funny ya dont hear a lot of that anymore :D