[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Better play this week?

Swashbucklers

Holcomb @ Oakland

J. Martin v. New Orleans

I was seriously hoping I wouldn't have to do this all year, but here I find myself! Which one would you play this week? Both have pretty good matchups. Will Martin be better after a week to prepare? Will Holcomb get his traditional 175-200 yards and 1.5 touchdowns?

I am expecting that Bulger will be out until after their bye week. Is that correct?

No definitive word on Bulger yet that I've heard, but all things point to him being out a couple weeks.

I think you hit it on the head.

If you are stacked at your other positions and just need average production to win, then Holcomb is your guy. If you need a homerun, then Martin is your guy.

I have read 3-4 weeks for Bulger.....I would actually go with Martin.... NO pass D is bad...and Oaklands is not that bad.....Martin actually started out well ...I believe 6 for 6....but then Indy mixed up the coverages and he got confused in a hostile enviroment...so I expect much better things from him next week...

Thanks for answering mine