[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Up....

DaFreak

Bulger is out and I am leary about McCown. I can try to pick up Martin this week but I have been offered Brees for Mike Anderson. Should I pull the trigger? Standard scoring. I am 4-2 and really need a win this week.

My team:

J McCown

M Bulger

W Parker

K Jones

M Anderson

S Alexander

M Faulk

J Horn

J Jurevicius

C Johnson

I Bruce

M Pollard

B Franks

L Tynes

J Brown

D Redskins

D Jets

you have to know if mccown has the starting job or not before considering this trade. if he has it, then i would start him until bulger returns and not lose anderson. mccown has looked tough in his last two starts and he has a dynamite pair of receivers - i'd have no problem running him out there 2-3 weeks until bulger comes back.

if it's warner, well, then you need to make a move. my first look, however, would be to the waiver wire. i just grabbed brunell last week and this week plummer is out there (disgruntled owner).

since you only need a 2-3 week starter, i'd exhaust all options before giving up anderson.

on brees, he's becoming less and less of a factor as the team realizes that LT can win the game by himself. i'm sure the other owner sees this as well and he's trying to snag something for him before it is abundantly clear after a few more average/below average weeks.

tony

you have to know if mccown has the starting job or not before considering this trade.  if he has it, then i would start him until bulger returns and not lose anderson.  mccown has looked tough in his last two starts and he has a dynamite pair of receivers - i'd have no problem running him out there 2-3 weeks until bulger comes back.

if it's warner, well, then you need to make a move.  my first look, however, would be to the waiver wire.  i just grabbed brunell last week and this week plummer is out there (disgruntled owner).

since you only need a 2-3 week starter, i'd exhaust all options before giving up anderson.

on brees, he's becoming less and less of a factor as the team realizes that LT can win the game by himself.  i'm sure the other owner sees this as well and he's trying to snag something for him before it is abundantly clear after a few more average/below average weeks.

tony

1080013[/snapback]

:D I think Tony got it right. Brees may be better than nothing but I would try to do better first.

Pretty much agree w/above ... the way KJones, MFaulk & WParker have been (not) performing of late, you'll need Anderson, even if he's splitting time with Bell ... look for a fillin QB on the WW, even someone like Holcomb may get you thru a couple of weeks.