[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What should I counter?

Kicker22

I have just been offered Bettis and Dilfer for SDavis. The guy offering it is 4-1-1 and in first and I am 4-2 and in second to him in our 5 team divion, part of a 10 team performance scoring league with reception bonuses. We have split the only two games we will play each other this year and would not see each other until the Super Bowl. My roster is as follows.

McNabb

Brunnell

Griese (Have an IR move to P/U QB)

LT

Anderson

SDavis

Perry

Benson

Holt

JSmith

Branch

Lloyd

Coles

Booker

He has several players I would be interested in

Brady

McGahee

Priest

Martin

Boldin

Galloway

I thought about counter offering

McNabb

SDavis

for

Brady

McGahee

or

SDavis

Coles/ Booker/ Lloyd

for

Bettis

Galloway

Waht do you think?

You are thin at RB and solid at QB so the first trade is not a good one. I would avoid getting Bettis. The RBBC that Pitt has makes him less valuable. I like the McNabb/Davis for Brady/McGahee. Willis is getting a big boost with Holcomb throwing the ball. Teams cannot just try to shut down the run anymore. He will be solid the rest of the season and you can ride the Brunnell train as well.

I agree, the 1st trade doesn't make sense, granted Bettis will be getting more touches per Cower but it is still RBBC. The 3rd trade doesn't do it for me either.

I like the second, even Brady/Martin would work as well.

Good Luck!

I agree, the 1st trade doesn't make sense, granted Bettis will be getting more touches per Cower but it is still RBBC.  The 3rd trade doesn't do it for me either.

I like the second, even Brady/Martin would work as well.

Good Luck!

1081317[/snapback]

Brady and Martin I do not think is enough...if it was not for that on e crap game McNabb is by far better than Brady, but I think I could do this

McNabb

SDavis

Coles

Brady

Martin

Galloway

What do you think of that...mind you QB's do not hold alot of value in our league.

Brady and Martin I do not think is enough...if it was not for that on e crap game McNabb is by far better than Brady, but I think I could do this

McNabb

SDavis

Coles

Brady

Martin

Galloway

What do you think of that...mind you QB's do not hold alot of value in our league.

1081332[/snapback]

That would be a solid move, but I don't think he will take it.