[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice

Jingy

I've got T. Jones, S. Alexander and Martin, but Martin and SA are both on bye week 8. I've been offered Rudi or C. Brown for CMart.

Rudi and CMarts numbers are similar, but looks like he will continue to lose touches to Perry.

Brown's wk 8 matchup vs. OAK looks pretty good and his receptions might go up with the injuries in the receiving corps.

Who would you take?

Honestly......neither. I have never been a fan of rudi and like you said perry is starting to vulture his TD's. While brown has a good matchup week 8, his situation in the backfield is still undecided as Henry will come back soon. I have found that it is usually a bad idea to make trades for bye week fillers because your focus is more on filling a spot for one week as opposed to looking at long term. If I were you I would pick up a filler on the WW that will pick up a few points for you (C. Perry, Dominick Rhodes, ect....)

I would do the trade. Personally I don't like C-Mart anyway and the fact that he is on bye that week gives you an excuse to move him. His value is high after last week.

I like Rudi. He is consisitent. Brown can be great, but he can also really suck. Rudi will give you 80 yds+ and a TD.

I'd go Rudi first, then Brown, but either way, get the bye week fill in.

I would trade Martin for Rudi in a heartbeat:

- Martin is old, becoming injury-prone, is at peak value, and plays on a low-scoring offense.

- Rudi is young and stays fresh (w/Perry), has a good offense, and will usually be winning going into the 4th quarter (more touches).

You'd have an even better RB trio... No brainer IMO.