[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tomlinson trade

Avernus

I'm wondering if I should do this.....

here's my lineup and I'm too lazy to post his....and I'll post the overall production of the 2 main players in the deal...

he offered LT2 for Edge and either Galloway/Ferguson/Curtis/T taylor

now...

LT2 has 218 pts...Edge has 164 and has done rather well for me...

I feel kinda stupid for even asking if I should do this...but I'm getting cold feet for some reason....

also its a PPR league and perf. scoring with escalated bonuses for catching and rushing yds/TD's...

Edited by Avernus

DO IT!!!!

Trade him Edge and Taylor. LT is DA MAN.

Edge is awesome (I have him and he won my game for me last week) but youre getting LT CHEAP!!!

1084611[/snapback]

what if I had to offer Pittman in the deal and had to get back Lelie or somebody...

Hmmmm, I'd hate to have to give up Pittman. I'd REALLY hate to get Lelie, that guy is a total STIFF.

Hey he offered first. Stick to your guns, Edge just had an awesome week and probably will have another good game this Sunday. See what happens :D

Hmmmm, I'd hate to have to give up Pittman. I'd REALLY hate to get Lelie, that guy is a total STIFF.

Hey he offered first. Stick to your guns, Edge just had an awesome week and probably will have another good game this Sunday. See what happens  :D

1084630[/snapback]

yea...matchup-wise...I might be downgrading as my opponent just acquired Alexander....but for the longhaul...LT2 is just a flat-out stud...

I think you should make the trade. Yes, Edge has been incredible this year, but the Colts don't figure to slow down anytime soon and should have a playoff spot--and likely home-field advantage--locked up by the end of Week 15. He could be on the bench come FF playoff time whereas LT and the Chargers might be fighting for their NFL playoff lives.

DO IT!!!!

Trade him Edge and Taylor. LT is DA MAN.

Edge is awesome (I have him and he won my game for me last week) but youre getting LT CHEAP!!!

1084611[/snapback]

:D You must be kidding me! Do it! OMFG! :D He is a complete idiot you will simply :D him! Check out my post.

Edited by Kicker22

:D You must be kidding me! Do it! OMFG! :D  He is a complete idiot you will simply :D  him!

1084642[/snapback]

exactly...I'm going to try and get Anderson off him too as I just acquired T bell in a deal...and then will swing that for CJ

Favre, LT2, Jordan, Holt, CJ, (insert #3 WR), Troupe, S Graham, Steelers D...

not a bad lineup :D