[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is it THIS Bad?

In a 12-team league and was lucky enough to snag Favre when his owner threw in the towel on him after 3 weeks. But I am still in need of WR help and figure I might as well throw in my own towel on Culpepper. I have been shopping offers and the best I can seem to get right now is:

C-Pepp for Donald Driver

Driver tempts me because he IS the #1 guy for Favre from here on out. If Favre keeps it up, I assume so will Driver. But at the same time, this isn't a Top 15 WR I'd be getting.

Is this as good as it's going to get?

Please leave a link and I will do my best to answer your questions.

Can you get a draft pick or something?

Driver HAS had two 80-1100-10 seasons, so he may not be top 15 but he's not far out of it; still, you'd like him to sweeten the pot a little due to Pep's upside.

But I'm becoming more and more convinced that Pep's problems this year aren't going to disappear. You might be best cutting and running.

There is no way that I would do that. Hold on to C-Pep. Driver may be the number one, but he still has those games where he gets 50 yards and that is all. This is the ultimate case of selling low. I would rather keep Culpepper just in case he starts going than have someone else in my league having him, especially for Driver!

There is no way that I would do that.  Hold on to C-Pep.  Driver may be the number one, but he still has those games where he gets 50 yards and that is all.  This is the ultimate case of selling low.  I would rather keep Culpepper just in case he starts going than have someone else in my league having him, especially for Driver!

1085308[/snapback]

Right on the money. Wait and let him get a couple of TD's against GB and watch his value go up.

There is no way that I would do that.  Hold on to C-Pep.  Driver may be the number one, but he still has those games where he gets 50 yards and that is all.  This is the ultimate case of selling low.  I would rather keep Culpepper just in case he starts going than have someone else in my league having him, especially for Driver!

1085308[/snapback]

That's because he is double and triple covered. Ferguison and Chatman are getting better so he will do better. Right now he's 22nd in yards and on pace for 1100, but will do better as the season goes along.