[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Harrison for Bell

fumbler23

I am trying to solidify my team but I am afraid Harrison may just be "average" for the rest of the season and Bell seems to be going off now and could be the starter soon. Should I pull the trigger?

My team

QB - Favre, E.Manning

RB- McGahee, Jackson, Taylor (need depth)

WR- Harrison, Burress, Muhammed, Curtis, Jurevicious

TE - Gonzalez

Start QB, 2RB,2WR, TE

I would strengthen my RBs but am I giving up too much. He also has Coles who I could counter with Harrison for Coles and Bell. What would you do?

Edited by fumbler23

I dont even like Harrison for Coles and Bell. I know its good NOW, but if you think Harrison don't trickle to the top of the pack, you're crazy. I don't see Coles getting very much better. Bell is iffy through the rest of the year too. Try and get a better RB at least.

I just traded bell for Rod Smith. So that tells you what I think. I wouldndt give HArrison up for Bell. Shanihan likes to mess with FF and he will never be upfront. It will be RBBC all year. I think Bell has peaked.

1089686[/snapback]

I don't know if I would have made that trade. :D Bell is clearly the more explosive back (vs. Mike Anderson), and has become an integral part of Denver's ground attack. While Smith is still viable (I know, I have him), he is, after all a WR, and the way the Broncos are running the ball, his scoring will be roller coaster all year. With that said, to me Bell has more upside that Rod Smith. :D