[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS at RB

Standard performance league (TD=6, 10YD=1)

Kevin Jones -> It's looking like he's probably going to play. He'll have his fullback back and the Browns' defense can definately be run on. Detroit's offense has just been so god aweful so it's hard see him getting a lot of scoring chances. Also, there's the possiblity that his playing time is limited because of the injury.

Atowain Smith -> Great matchup against the Rams (we all saw the MNF game). Should get most of the goal line looks. Should have a fair number of scoring opportunities. He'll probably split time with Stecker.

All advice is greatly appreciated.

Same boat here. What worries me about KJ is the fact that he has a sore shoulder, will be wearing a brace, minimal contact in practice this week, and will be ONE big hit away from further aggravating his shoulder. Risky, risky choice. :D

I'm not sure which way I will go. :D

I'd wait and see who is starting at QB for the Lions. If it's Harrington, go with Smith. Detroit's O isn't gonna go anywhere as long as Joey is behind center. The only thing that worries me about Smith is that they are gonna be playing catchup most the game. That means less Smith and more Stecker because Stecker is a better receiver out of the backfield. If NO can manage to stay in the game, Smith will get 10-15 carries and, of course, all the goal line looks.