[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is it Barber or Thomsa for the Boys?

Dallas plays at Seattle and Julius is not making the trip. I think Barber is going to get the majority of the carries this week. I have Rudi Johnson as my wildcard RB/WR right now, but am a little scared of the Pittsburgh D. I guess Rudi is a better play than Barber anyway. Could also play a WR on my bench instead of Rudi but WRs are always a crap shoot (WRs Brandon Jones, Hines Ward, Kevin Curtis, and Keenan McCardell are on my bench as of now).

1 point for 10 yards rushing or receiving, 6 points for TDs, no points for catches.

i would start Barber..he should get through the stiff DEN defense..they've been looking good lately..but i think hell see 100+ yards and a touch or two w/ plax out and Shockey not 100%

1090968[/snapback]

My question was regarding the CowBoys and Marion Barber. By the way, I bet Plaxico is going to play, he just has back spasms.

i would start Barber..he should get through the stiff DEN defense..they've been looking good lately..but i think hell see 100+ yards and a touch or two w/ plax out and Shockey not 100%

1090968[/snapback]

Uhhh... he was asking about Marion Barber. I don't know either but would like to so anyone with some insight, please jump in. My own opinion is Barber is the better choice between him and A-Train. Just my opinion mind you.