[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bucs RB Situation?

Whoop That Trick

The Team report says Williams will be getting the nod and Gruden doesn't like to split carries

http://www.thehuddle.com/nfl_team_rpts/200...4/around-TB.php

I think Pittman will get some touches (3rd down) then a bunch in the 4th quarter if the Bucs are up by a wide margin.

The Team report says Williams will be getting the nod and Gruden doesn't like to split carries

http://www.thehuddle.com/nfl_team_rpts/200...4/around-TB.php

I think Pittman will get some touches (3rd down) then a bunch in the 4th quarter if the Bucs are up by a wide margin.

1094370[/snapback]

when Caddy went down, Pittman did well and still split carries...

Gruden is a smart man, if he wants to stay smart.....he'll split the touches in the backfield about 70/30

Yeah I am not to high on Fisher myself. I would find me a Pittman,Perry,Pass type before him I believe.

1094683[/snapback]

I have Pittman, Pass, Fisher this week.... :D

I may contemplate Pass this week against the Bills on primetime....or Pittman if gruden decides not to run Caddy into the ground again

in a PPR league, I think my chances are about equal with Pass and Pittman...

Buccaneers | Cadillac Plans to Play

Mon, 24 Oct 2005 16:58:24 -0700

Roy Cummings, of the Tampa Tribune, reports Tampa Bay Buccaneers RB Carnell Williams (foot) remains questionable for Week 8, but he is confident he will be able to return to action after taking time off during the Bye Week.

So do you guys think Cadillac wuld be a safe bet to get some fantasy pts this week?  :D

1094403[/snapback]

Absolutely. They win with him and may or not win with Pittman. Cadillac is the man and Pittman is the change of pace and 3rd down back.

Absolutely. They win with him and may or not win with Pittman. Cadillac is the man and Pittman is the change of pace and 3rd down back.

1095281[/snapback]

they both will be out there most of the time in that rocket formation they were talking about....

they waited on using it because they didn't have to with Caddy bulldozing through defenses....

I expect this formation to be in full effect this week....but wouldn't be surprised if Gruden somehow forgot about it...yet...whoelse is catching the ball besides galloway? :D ...that would be M Pittman