[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB for 2006 draft pick 1st, 2nd and 3rd round

Ok hear is the deal. I have wheeled and dealed to get myself in a place where I can have a few good RB's and be able to trade off 1 or 2 for a next year draft pick.

these are the offers I have so far.

L.Jordon 1st round (can be held over for next 3 years)

K.Jones 2nd round (cant hold over)

F.Taylor 3rd round (can be held over for next 3 years)

J.Lewis and T.Taylor for 2nd round (Taylor can be over for next 3 years)

I was looking at the weeks to come and Jones and Taylor look to have some great match ups. Jordon is a hit and miss I think for the rest of the season. But does have alot of value.

And as far as Lewis and Taylor. I got to belive Lewis will get it going later when he hits week 10-17 as he to has some great match ups.

So the Question is what do I do? who would you trade? I was thinking

Lewis and Taylor for a 2nd, But I like the idea of having two 2nd round picks next year.

anyway tell me what you think or dont think.....

i'm kinda surprised you can get a first round pick for Jordan. I think that's a great deal. Would probably kill your team this year though.

If you're still in contention for playoffs, i like Lewis and Taylor for a 2nd. And maybe even K. Jones for another second. Keep Jordan, grab a backup RB off the WW, w/ all the injuries, i'm you can find one that will get you enough points to at least have a chance for the rest of the year, and next year, you're freakin phat city w/ draft picks. :D

edit:

MAN O MAN I LOVE TRADES!!! I'm not in any keeper leagues, but i'd like to be, just to have more ammo for the trades...

Edited by LooGie