[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Nate Burleson question

Baron

I play in an 8 player keeper league, TD-only scoring. I would have the chance to trade for Nate Burleson, whom I anticipate scoring some TDs from here on out (hey, MIN still has a potentially good offense, especially with a running game now). My question is, which WR should I throw into this deal? Or would you stay put? I have:

WR L.Fitzgerald (he will stay)

WR C.Chambers

WR A.Johnson

WR L.Evans

WR B.Edwards

Thanks for any input, as always! :D

Flipping him in for AJohnson would represent the proverbial half dozen of one, 6 of the other ... Both should be better ... Burley has the better QB ... Hmmmm. :D

I'd grab which ever of those two you'd rather root for -- make an emotional decision as I think Miss Cleo would be the only one who would know for sure how it will work out in a close call like this and I think she's in jail for fraud anyway ... :D

I'd grab which ever of those two you'd rather root for -- make an emotional decision as I think Miss Cleo would be the only one who would know for sure how it will work out in a close call like this and I think she's in jail for fraud anyway ...  :D

1098099[/snapback]

sometimes, that's the best way anyway...