[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

housh for caddy

dmarc117

Starting RB, who should be back this week, for a back up receiver? Not sure i would have done that....! i've been offered more for Caddy...one owner is considering dillon for Caddy...another whats to try and do a package deal which would include moss on his side, caddy on mine..If healthy, Caddy will put up good numbers, as gruden loves to run

I think S Moss is closer to Caddy's value, although you might need to sweeten the pot just a bit.

Housh just seems like too little to get back for a good (injured) back

1098674[/snapback]

Santana Moss is the leader in fantasy points for WR so far. The Skins have the best passing schedule until week 13. I wouldn't give up S. Moss for a guy with a strange injury who is relatively unproven.

wow Santana has more fantasy points than Steve Smith?????

1098905[/snapback]

Most definitely does. He's a big play maker. He scores long TD's which give me bonuses.

Moss, Santana WR WAS 128.3

Smith, Steve WR CAR 125.6

Johnson, Chad WR5 108.6

our league:

S.Moss 101

S.Smith 96

C.Johnson 93

TO 90

Holt 86

Can Moss continue?  Will Brunells arm fall off?

1098932[/snapback]

Moss will certainly continue as will Brunell due to their schedule.

Caddy is hurt with no news of when he's gonna return so his value right now is very little except for keepers. Housh is back and is producing so for right now I value him more then Caddy. Then end of the FF year is rapidly approaching, for those teams in the hunt for playoff spots a guy that is currently producing at a position is much better then somebody who isn't and time is priceless because alot of people can't wait for what could be a few more weeks.