[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Curtis, Chatman, or Williams - Need the Win-really

Here is what I got. Scoring is 1pt per rec, 0.1pt per yard, 6pts per TD - BONUS at 100 & 150 yds.

Just worried this week because I have Pittman and Caddy - and I do not believe I will play them both - am leaning for Pittman at this time - so the WR part is scaring me. I play the other best team in the league.

Curtis against the JAX secondary - no Holt, Bruce or Bulger - Martin struggled against NO last week, and Curtis only got the TD on the run. Worried

Chatman - second fiddle to the backfield of people, Fisher and Henderson are basically the slot recievers for Favre, but Chatman has scored in his last few games.

OR

Is this M. Williams guy for real - he is available in my league - will have to drop Chatman to go get him - $2. Is is worth it?

Rest of my options are in my signature......................Thanks for the Help!

Leave a link - will get back to you!!

I'd save your $2 and see what Mike Williams does against da Bears.

For now, save your money and go with either Chatman or Curtis. Neither matchup really entices me but if I had to gamble, I'd go with Curtis. :D

RB is another tough decision but until I see how Caddy is recovering, I'd almost go with Pittman.

Seriously tough calls man.

As of this morning - for my $2

I can drop Chatman (or someone else). for these WW

D. Stallworth

A. Hakim

D. Gabriel

These men are still available - just need them for this week only - Reggie Wayne is on bye and not looking good.

The other option is the play another Running back like L. Johnson.

This game is almost as critical as the 1wk in the playoffs - this is against my divisional rival and we are tyed by record, but he has more points than me - so I need to beat him this Sunday.

Please HELP!!

i think you should go with either chatman or l. johnson. curtis will be covered by mathis- trouble! he basically shuts people down.