[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What kicker to pick up

msmith379

I am trying to decide what kicker to pick up and who on my team to drop. Right now in my list of kickers I am leaning towards Scobee, Vanderjact, Kasay or Janikowski and dropping Bettis. I am in 2nd place right now and playing the 3rd place team. I think will probably lose but just trying to make sure I keep a consisten point total for seeding in the playoffs. Below is my list of available kickers and in my signature is my team so if you think I should drop someone else besides Bettis please tell me.

Thanks for the advice

Carney - NO vs. Chi

Kasay - CAR vs TB

Mare - Mia vs ATL

Scobee -Jac vs. Hou

Janikowski Oak vs KC

Peterson -Atl vs. Mia

Dawson Cle vs. Ten

Edinger Min vs Det

Vanderjact - IND vs NE

Hanson - Det vs MIN

Akers or France PHI vs. WAS

Lindell is one of the best fantasy kickers this year and bettis hasn't done anything except for the first week he came back, plus he is hurt again and isn't playing this week. I was even thinking about dropping bettis and duckett/lindell for scobee and alstott or adrian peterson for this week. What should I do? Bettis for Scobee or Lindell for Scobee

I am trying to decide what kicker to pick up and who on my team to drop.  Right now in my list of kickers I am leaning towards Scobee, Vanderjact, Kasay or Janikowski and dropping Bettis.  I am in 2nd place right now and playing the 3rd place team.  I think will probably lose but just trying to make sure I keep a consisten point total for seeding in the playoffs. Below is my list of available kickers and in my signature is my team so if you think I should drop someone else besides Bettis please tell me. 

Thanks for the advice

Carney - NO vs. Chi

Kasay - CAR vs TB

Mare - Mia vs ATL

Scobee -Jac vs. Hou

Janikowski Oak vs KC

Peterson -Atl vs. Mia

Dawson Cle vs. Ten

Edinger Min vs Det

Vanderjact - IND vs NE

Hanson - Det vs MIN

Akers or France PHI vs. WAS