[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

First year League of course someone screws it up

wesley

Ok hear is the deal...you all have heard it before...

First year league guys talk me into joining will be lots of fun. There is one guy who has been a pain all year. Here is the situation...he does not have a chance to make it to the playoffs....he goes in today and drops his whole team and starts picking up people on IR. If this was any of my other leagues would not be worried about it because I know the commish would change all drops and we would be in same boat..however, this commish suck and yes this will be the last year I am in this league.

That said...if I don't someone else will...

My Team

QB B. Farve K. Collins

RB C. Portis, W. McGahee, D. Davis, C. Taylor

WR C. Johnson, J. Jurevicius, B. Engram, R. Wayne, I. Bruce, J. Porter, G. Lewis

TE R. McMichael

Kicker L. Tynes

Def Indy

start 1 qb, 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 WR/RB, 1 K, 1 Def

Here who is now available on the waiver wire due to this loser, who to pickup and who to drop...

T. Glenn

Dallas

J. Jones

H. Ward

J. Lewis

M. Vick

M. Muhammad

J. Galloway

R. Johnson

R. Droughns

Settings are as below, and no I do not know why they did have a can't cut list.

Passing Yards (20 yards per point)

Passing Touchdowns (6)

Interceptions (-2)

Rushing Yards (10 yards per point)

Rushing Touchdowns (6)

Reception Yards (20 yards per point)

Reception Touchdowns (6)

Return Yards (20 yards per point)

Return Touchdowns (6)

2-Point Conversions (2)

Fumbles Lost (-2)

Offensive Fumble Return TD (6)

Field Goals 0-19 Yards (2)

Field Goals 20-29 Yards (3)

Field Goals 30-39 Yards (3)

Field Goals 40-49 Yards (4)

Field Goals 50+ Yards (5)

Point After Attempt Made (1)

Sack (1)

Interception (2)

Fumble Recovery (2)

Touchdown (6)

Safety (2)

Block Kick (2)

Points Allowed 0 points (20)

Points Allowed 1-6 points (10)

Points Allowed 7-13 points (8)

Points Allowed 14-20 points (6)

Points Allowed 21-27 points (4)

Points Allowed 28-34 points (2)

Points Allowed 35+ points (0)

I'd grab (in order)

H. Ward

J. Galloway

J. Jones

R. Johnson

R. Droughns

Dallas

Drop all your WRs except C. Johnson, R. Wayne, I. Bruce, Drop C. Taylor

Maybe slide Dallas Def up that list and carry them and Indy

Edit-By the way, your commish sux but you know that

Edited by Zooty

no one don't sink to this moron's level. post a league message that you don't intend on picking any of those guys up and neither should anyone else to be fair. leave all his guys on waivers and continue to play all the games as is.

no one don't sink to this moron's level.  post a league message that you don't intend on picking any of those guys up and neither should anyone else to be fair.  leave all his guys on waivers and continue to play all the games as is.

1166329[/snapback]

That is what I started to do, but I know that it will not stick...I wish it would but it won't. Ok so the answer is do not play in this League again next year right. But am I not killing myself by not reacting :D:D:D:D

One person has picked up someone and like I thought the commish is not doing anything about it except calling the other player a punk who droped his team. I have chosen the ethical road and am not picking up any players although I think I could use Ward over my current WR's. The players that the other owner picked up are R. Johnson (Cin) and J. Galloway (TB) Just to give you an update....

One person has picked up someone and like I thought the commish is not doing anything about it except calling the other player a punk who droped his team.  I have chosen the ethical road and am not picking up any players although I think I could use Ward over my current WR's.  The players that the other owner picked up are R. Johnson (Cin) and J. Galloway (TB) Just to give you an update....

1168004[/snapback]

:D:D:D:D:D

Ok it is official, this league sucks...the commish came back and said they are all for the taking... :D I knew that he would...everyone has picked up the good ones and I am standing here with nothing. This will be my first and last year in this league... :D

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Ok it is official, this league sucks...the commish came back and said they are all for the taking... :D I knew that he would...everyone has picked up the good ones and I am standing here with nothing.  This will be my first and last year in this league... :D

1168945[/snapback]

I am still pissed about this one did I do the right thing, or should I have started picking them up when they became available. :D

Im commish of three leagues. I freeze any moves by teams out of contention. That is just plain bullshucks. It is unethical and the guy that dropped his team is a dumbass. He should never be allowed to play in any league again. His FF Karma is bad for life. Good luck in your attempt to win this nightmare of a league.