[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

That rotten F Taylor!

dirtyharry

I would definitely go with fast Willie Parker. Thought it was strange but the Cardinals stacked the line against Steven Jackson and held him to 6 yards rushing. G. Jones is also a decent pick, I would definitely start him over Fred. FRAUD is not even on the injury report if you can believe that.

The Fred/GJ saga has killed me. I played Fred last week as my wildcard RB/WR and lost the high score of the week by 0.2 points or 2 yards. Fred had -8 yards rushing. I also played Gado who rushed for 7 yards. Imagine having two RBs rush for a total of 1 yard! LOL, fortunately I played Larry Johnson and he and the rest of my team played well.

Taylor will probably miss this week's game, but since it's uncertain and you have to submit the lineup today... Might be better to play Parker to be safe.

(Rotoworld) Coach Jack Del Rio said yesterday that RB Fred Taylor's thigh injury is minor and he could have come back into Sunday's game.

It kinda depends...

What's the rest of your team like? Do you need a big game or could you get a win with just average numbers? Is there a playoff spot on the line?

Once you answer those questions, then you can decide if you are going to take a risk or play it safe.

If you need a big game, but can lose without missing out on the playoffs, then I would start Taylor. If you need to play it safe, then Willie is probably the way to go. Good luck!