[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QB Quandry

last1standin

:D Just not sure this week...Warner has the hot hand but is playing against a stout Jags d. Hasselback is the safe call but hands all of his stats off to SA. Martin, well, arguably has a great matchup, has the healthy receivers, put throws picks. I'm leaning towards Warner right now...thanks for the feedback. :D

I don't like Martin. Despite the match up. I'm hoping and praying that StL goes back to SJax this week like they should due to the match up.

Martin might get a couple (max) short scores, but low yardage.

I think Hass. has the chance to get 260 yds and 2 TDs. It all depends on which NYG def shows up. If it is the tough one, then Hass will have to throw to loosen up the def. If Eli finally has a good road game, then they may have to throw to keep up.

Warner is a tough call. He could have 300 yds and 3 TDs, or 200 yds and 3 ints. Jax did shut down Indy pretty well this year already and they definitely have more weapons than Ariz. I think he will get around 275 yds and 2 TDs, but will throw at least 2 ints also.

I think Hass is the safe bet here.

:D Just not sure this week...Warner has the hot hand but is playing against a stout Jags d.  Hasselback is the safe call but hands all of his stats off to SA.  Martin, well, arguably has a great matchup, has the healthy receivers, put throws picks.  I'm leaning towards Warner right now...thanks for the feedback. :D

1171983[/snapback]

As a Jags homer, I can tell you that they are notorious for playing to the level of their opponent, so don't be surprised if Warner posts solid numbers.

Having said that, I'm honestly not sure what I would do in your situation. I keep looking for alternative to Hasselbeck's 240 yards and 1 TD per game, but everyone else that's been available is too hit or miss. At this point, I've decided to go with Hasselbeck, take the 240 yards and 1 TD, and let LT, SJax and Steve Smith do the heavy lifting.