[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eli vs McNair and Jake D. vs Warner

BearcatTom

Go with McNair for first team....Eli is a totally different QB on the road.

for 2nd team go with Delhomme...should put up decent pts against buffalo a team that Brees absolutely destroyed last week. Warner has been hot but just isn't a safe pick going up against a #1 pass D.

Edited by Whoop That Trick

McNair & Jake D . Eli is starting to go downhill and Stevie MAc has a nice match up.

Delhomme should have a decent game against Buffalo and Warner is playing the tough pass D of Jax.

1174385[/snapback]

Eli downhill? He had 3 TDs against the Eagles last week and has more TDs than everybody except for maybe 3 or 4 guys?!! I think he is an above average play this week, not great because the Seahawk secondary is one of the best at home. You have to see why Eli has been week on the road, most of those games they were in total control and they ran the ball a bunch. The Giants will have to throw this week in a game that should see 50+ points scored. McNair and the Titans could be running the ball all day against the 9ers.

None of this stuff is as slam dunk as people make it out to be. That said, most of it is just a guessing game as well. Go with your gut feeling and don't look back. Myself, I would play Manning over McNair. I drafted McNair and dropped him earlier in the year after picking up Eli on waivers and I don't regret it a bit. Eli has thrown a TD pass in 11 straight games, has better weapons than McNair, and should be required to score more this week than the Titans & McNair will have to.