[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need to drop a RB.

Randall

That's kind of a tough call, but my instinct here is to say drop Bell. I'm not convinced that Fred Taylor is going to finish out the season, his injury seems rather mysterious the way they are holding him out right now. Marion Barber seems to get a fair number of carries, and the goal line too.

Bell is lightning in a bottle, but you already own Anderson, and he's still the starting back, and now Dayne has muddied the waters too with a good showing on Turkey day.

That's kind of a  tough call, but my instinct here is to say drop Bell.  I'm not convinced that Fred Taylor is going to finish out the season, his injury seems rather mysterious the way they are holding him out right now.  Marion Barber seems to get a fair number of carries, and the goal line too.

Bell is lightning in a bottle, but you already own Anderson, and he's still the starting back, and now Dayne has muddied the waters too with a good showing on Turkey day.

1173818[/snapback]

yeah, what he said.

Drop Barber....he'll always get the fewer carries between he and Jones, and Parcells is just looking for Jones to step up to give him the full load.

1173900[/snapback]

Yeah, but if he gets hurt again Barber could be hugh. Think I'll drop bell at the last cut down so no one can use him against me.