[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

who should I drop? Horn, Ferguson, LEvans

Tega

I would drop Kevin Jones or Roddy White, but they already played this wk and I can't do that.

I played Mike Anderson (would have played D Davis, but he didn't practice on Wed and if he wasn't good to go on Sunday I would have been without a RB - since Dunn, Anderson, KJ played on Thursday) and Terry Glenn on Thursday. Terrible scoring. Erron Kinney is questionable. I dropped J Stevens on Wednesday so I only have one TE.

Would you try to pick up Watson NE's TE and drop either Horn, Ferguson, or Lee Evans. If yes, who would you drop? I may just put Kinney in the lineup even if he's out. By the way, I'm in first place in my division by a half a game. The 2nd place guy has a good start for a victory this wk with Atlanta Def giving him loads of points. :D

I'd appreciate your input! Thanks in advance!

I would drop Kevin Jones or Roddy White, but they already played this wk and I can't do that.

I played Mike Anderson  (would have played D Davis, but he didn't practice on Wed and if he wasn't good to go on Sunday I would have been without a RB - since Dunn, Anderson, KJ played on Thursday)  and Terry Glenn on Thursday.    Terrible scoring.    Erron Kinney is questionable.  I dropped J Stevens on Wednesday so I only have one TE.

Would you try to pick up Watson NE's TE and drop either Horn, Ferguson, or Lee Evans.  If yes, who would you drop?    I may just put Kinney in the lineup even if he's out.    By the way, I'm in first place in my division by a half a game.  The 2nd place guy has a good start for a victory this wk with Atlanta Def giving him loads of points. :D

I'd appreciate your input!    Thanks in advance!

1173894[/snapback]

Not sure I understand the question.I think Kinney's gonna play.I would'nt drop either of those 3 for Watson,but if you feel you have to,I'd drop Evans.

Kinney is going to play. He has been listed as Questionable about 5 times this year with that calf injury and hasn't missed a game so play him with confidence. I like Ben Watson down the stretch. I would drop Ferguson. He hasn't proven to me that he is healthy and I doubt if anyone will pick him up. In my league we have 20 roster slots and 10 owners and no defenses are played. Ferguson is sitting on the waiver wire, so he isn't even in our top 200!!!