[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS PLEASE HELP! WILL ANSWER YOURS!

jaradharsh

:D Need some help here huddlers! I need a win this weekend. Here is my starting lineup for this weekend:

QBs- Delhomme (Buffalo) J. Martin (Houston)

RBs-DD (St. Louis) G. Jones (Arizona)

WRs-Fitzgerald (JAX) Burress (Seattle) Wilford (Ariz)

TE-Cooley (SD)

D-Cincy

Bench

QB- B. Johnson

RB-Portis, F. Taylor

WR-Koren Robinson

TE- R. McMicheal

Question is do I put Portis in for Jones or DD even though he faces a tough SD run D? Another ? is do i sub McMicheal for Cooley, Cooley is hot right now, but McMicheal faces a D soft against the TE. A really stupid question is do I chance putting in Johnson for Delhomme b/c Delhomme will prob be average and throw a pick or two and Johnson will be average and not throw picks. PLEASE HELP, all of us are tied at the 5 and 6 spots for a playoff birth, need to win this week and the next couple weeks as well. Answer and leave your post so I can answer.

I like what you have. Jones vs Ariz is better than Portis vs SD. Jones should get good yds and at least 1 TD. Portis will be limited to around 80 yds max, with maybe 1 TD.

Play Jake. I know Buff's pass Def. is ranked high, but this is because they suck so bad at the run. Brees picked them apart last week. I don't think Jake will have that type of game, but I'd suspect 220 yds and 2 TDs. Johnson may get 200 yds and 1 TD.

Stay the course.

i agree will your lineup. cant go bjohnson. portis is too hit and miss. davis will get pts for rec. i read jones is starting so he should get 100/1td. i dont think mcmich has scored since wk 5.

good luck.

1174690[/snapback]

"Ditto"

Good Luck