[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS? Waiver QB's for Playoffs

Blitztalk

Man I got hit the last couple of weeks. I have been starting Lefty in place of Bulger and then he goes down. Now I'm going to be going into the playoffs HURTING! I have a first round bye clinhed but I need to figure out who I'm going to go with.

Right now I have David Carr, David Garrard and Mike McMahon I picked up to choose from. I'm looking to take two into the playoffs. These guys are available in my league right now....

Frerotte,Gus

Orton,Kyle

Losman,J.P.

Bollinger,Brooks

Boller,Kyle

Garcia,Jeff

I'm hurting after running the show in my conference this season. What would you guys do?

The three I'd want on my roster at this point are Gerrard, Frerotte, and Carr. They have the easiest schedules and at least Frerotte and Carr are coming off good games.

Orton is a guy I'd keep my eye on if any of the aforementioned three revert to pathetic outings this week, as Orton is usually good for 150 yards and 1 TD. Nothing spectacular, but at least you won't choke on a goose egg.

What about Fitzpatrick @ STL?

1180417[/snapback]

*If* he continues to start, he's got some upside. But temper your expectations: he ALMOST LOST TO THE TEXANS. Granted, he put up good stats in the process and has a very soft schedule going forward (leading to the aforementioned upside). But the presence of Jaime Martin the possibility of a major let down after that much talked about come from behind victory are sources of significant downside.

In short, I'd add him over maybe Carr. But I'd probably start someone else this week.