[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help a brother out!

Gdawg

Really conflicted over this, maybe you can help me:

PICK ONE: Coles @ NE or Glenn @ NYG

AND

PICK ONE: Dunn @ CAR or Crumpler @ CAR (I am facing Vick this week)

Standard scoring, 1 point/20 yards rush/rec, 6 point TD.

Thanks in advance, will answer yours! :D

Going with everyone here too.

This game means alot more for Dallas than it does for the Jets as well. While both WR's are deep threats Glenn will actually have a QB and a beatable secondary, they like to pick on the NYG corners. So go Glenn.

And def go Dunn, you know for a fact that he will get carries, if Carolina decides to throw some more coverage on Alge he can be shut out.

I think you have to go with Glenn here. Coles is a good receiver but the Jets offense is horrible no matter who they play. I do think the Jets will be throwing after being behind but I do not think it is your best matchup. Glenn is on a team that should put up a lot of points and mostly thru the air. Gotta go Glenn.

I would always go RB over TE, especially on the same team. Even going against Vick, starting Crumpler doesn't guarantee anything points wise. Dunn will get his carries and yards and hoopefully a TD. Dunn here.

Panthersfan, you think Dunn will do much against Carolina this week? Your boys have an awfully good rush D...

1186786[/snapback]

The thing is that vs Carolina, it is usually Vick that tears us up running the ball. Not sure why, but we just can't account for him.

Dunn will get good touches and moderate yds, but I just don't see Vick throwing much this game. The pass rush should get a good push on him that should make him run and not throw.

I think Dunn will get better yds than Alge this week and actually has a better chance at a TD this week.

BTW - I live in Charlotte also and am a Panthers fan too!

Panthersfan, you think Dunn will do much against Carolina this week? Your boys have an awfully good rush D...

1186786[/snapback]

The thing is that vs Carolina, it is usually Vick that tears us up running the ball.  Not sure why, but we just can't account for him. 

Dunn will get good touches and moderate yds, but I just don't see Vick throwing much this game.  The pass rush should get a good push on him that should make him run and not throw.

I think Dunn will get better yds than Alge this week and actually has a better chance at a TD this week.

BTW - I live in Charlotte also and am a Panthers fan too!

1186806[/snapback]

Always glad to see a fellow Panthers Fan!

I don't think will get much on the ground, maybe between 60-80, but I think they will run a lot screens to him out of the back field to try and take Peppers out of the way. He always seems to have great games against the Falcons. It's usually Vick that always kills us. I think Dunn is the key to the game for the Falcons. If they can get him the ball out of the backfield, instead of the run, the Panthers are going to have a long day. Most likely they will be spying on Vick and doubling Crumpler so it's going to have to be Dunn.

Thanks guys! Eveyone seems to like Glenn and Dunn so thats who I will go with  :D

For you Panther fans that helped me out I hope Dunn scores but you guys

win 52-7  :D

1186820[/snapback]

Man I hope you're right! We definitely need this one! Thanks!