[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Playoffs on the Line...

Funky Plutos

I need a win this week to get into the playoffs. Which two RBs do I start in a TD heavy league?

Caddy Williams vs Saints

Ricky Williams vs Bills

Chris Brown vs Colts

Curtis Martin vs Patriots

Mewelde Moore vs Lions

Chris Perry vs Steelers

Marion Barber vs Giants

From the matchups, I like Caddy, Ricky and Curtis Martin...I also like Mewelde but Fason at the GL scares me a bit. What should I do?

Thanks!!

I like Ricky Williams this week....have him in my league and im in same boat as you as far as playoffs go.....Williams been averaging 80 yrds 16 carries a game past couple weeks...

i like to play matchups and Miami is playing against the worst run D in the league and they are at HOME....Williams has always run well against Buffalo ('02 had 228 yards!! '03 had 153 yards).....R.Brown is not used to the long season....i believe Ricky will get bulk of carries (and hopefully they are from the goal line) probably close to 20 this week, so look for a 100 yard game and a score.

Hope that helps...

For sure start Curtis Martin as Herm wants to get him a 1000 yard season!!

In fact, Martin, who has 706 yards rushing in 2005, needs only 294 to become the only player in NFL history to accumulate at least 1,000 yards in each of his first 11 seasons in the league. He and Sanders currently are tied with 10 seasons.

Jets coach Herm Edwards is quite aware of this.

"No one has ever done that in the history of pro football starting out," Edwards said Monday. "So that's a big accomplishment for him personally, and it would be a great accomplishment for this football team and for the guys that are on this team. We talked about it. I told them about it. I said that's something. We've got a couple goals down the road here - to win some games, obviously, for our players to get better and, obviously, for Curtis Martin to set this record. I think it's important, and it's important for football and it's important for this football team."