[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kicker advice

rew70

With a huge matchup this weekend, I'm looking to score points wherever possible. My current K is Scobee who's playing CLE and they are surprisingly good at holding down kicker points. That said I could gran someone off the WW, do you think any of these guys are worth the gamble and a better option than Scobee?

Akers, Edinger, Kasay, Janikowski, Peterson or Stover.

Thanks!

That's a hard one, but I think I'd go with Edinger because he's in a dome. MIN looks like they can score points, and DET looks like they can be scored on. If you gotta pay for wire moves, Edinger might not be a bad guy to hold on to as the weather gets worse.

Scobee isn't too bad, but the jury's not out on Garrard and CLE's D isn't THAT bad.

Yeah Scobee has been good, but the change in QB could go either way. Maybe they will be forced to kick more FGs due to lack of production or maybe they get shutdown all together.

Anyone else? Thanks Jive.

Of the guys you listed I would go with Edinger. They are expecting bad weather in Carolina this weekend, sounds like a good bit of rain. After Edinger I think I might go with Stover, he should put up some points this weekend v Texas.

I did read somewhere that Edinger was on the injury report, dont think its anything serious. Check up on him first before you make the move.

Good luck!