[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Prepping for the playoffs!

irish

My team is in my sig. here are the questions/moves i want to make.

#1 Should i drop brunell for one of these 3 mcnair (scares me with the injuries and his lack of weapons), fitzpatrick (how long will he start and he's green), or my choice garrard (my concern is he doesn't throw alot but runs well and has a soft sched. but he may not be needed to do much or he could go off)

#2 You can see my 3 great starting WRs but i'm nervous some of them at least harrison may start to get rested. so should i pick up lee evans and drop horn or pittman?

#3 you can see my TE is witten, he's been hot and cold and makes me nervous weekly. should i add troupe (my choice with kinney possibly out for the year) or mcmichael and play him over witten some weeks. dallas plays KC. Wash and Carolina yet and Titans play Texans, Seattle and Miami yet. If i drop pittman to add evans the olny other player i could drop would be horn. should i do it or ride with witten?

I know this may be confusing but I'd appreciate all the help/advice i can get. Thanks

thanks for the response jake. i don't have mcnair i have brady and brunell and want to know if i should pick up mcnair, fitzpatrick or garrard and drop brunell. i like garrard best, but wasn't sure.

Edited by irish

I don't see much upside to Brunell. I just picked up Garrard and love his schedule. I could see him throwing for 175, running for 30 and adding a couple TD's (I hope) as I have Brady as well. Go with your gut on that one. Nice WR's and I would not get too worried about Harrison sitting too early. I just can't see these guys being iced with a month to go, they gotta stay in the groove. That being said, Pittman is of no use so knock yourself out with Evans. We will get a good idea what we have with him this week. He may blossom or retreat without Moulds. Troupe is a great pickup if Kinney is out for the playoffs, if not, I don't see him being better than Witten.

thanks for the response KSU but would you drop horn for troupe? and then play him over witten this week or any week left 14-16.

Tough call, I would probably do it in your case. That move would give you the flexibility you appear to want with your TE's and you would not lose anything on the WR end. Good luck.

yeah i think i might go for it and anyway i'm getting evans and he would fill the void left by horn nicely i feel.

just wanted to give an oppportunity to any other huddlers to respond if they weren't on last night.

irish,

QB - Because you've got Brady, and he may rest in Wks 16 and 17, you definitely need a backup QB. Brunnell plays NYG and Philly those two weeks. I just don't think he's got it anymore. Of all your choices, Garrard has great matchups those two weeks (@ Hou, Tenn). I would grab him before the others you mentioned.

RB/WR - I would drop Pittman to get Evans. The TB running game is all about Caddy between the 5's and Alstott at the goal line. Evans has more upside than Pittman.

TE - Tough call. I tried the swapping TE's last year and I always seemed to blow it. If you're gonna grab one, Troupe is the guy. Now that I think about, I might drop horn for Troupe.

Please answer might below on Gado vs. C.Brown. Thanks!!