[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QB - pick up Ryan Fitzpatrick ?

wildbluefan

OK , i am up vs a team who has Manning, Harrison and Wayne, got killed last week by him , need help at QB ! Fitzpatrick was dropped today by another team, and I have 3 "junk" QBs from which I cant decide who to start anyway ! Would FITZPATRICK , playing at Minn be a better start than these 3 jokers ? :

Delhomme vs T. Bay

Brunell at Ariz.

Brooks vs Atl.

Was prepared to "roll dice" with Brooks on MNF, but , thinking Fitzpatrick vs Minn would be better matchup, at least ! But, I am somewhat hesitant to pin MY PLAYOFF SURVIVAL on a rookie QB from Harvard ! If I pick him up, would drop BRUNELL !

Any advice here would be appreciated !!! :D

In the same boat as you almost! I have Bledsoe, Carr and Ryan. Although I hate to go with the rook in the first round of the playoffs...I think I am going to. Even though his points were not great last week I watched the whole game and he made good decisions, made nice throws and got rid of the ball quick. Also, he ran for a TD.

Given your choices, I would say that he is your best shot. Other than that, I would go with Brooks on MNF...but he is a disaster waiting to happen...especially when he pops off about quitting if they move his practice again. Please, as a die hard Saints fan...please quit Aaron

Go with the kid!

In the same boat as you almost!  I have Bledsoe, Carr and Ryan.  Although I hate to go with the rook in the first round of the playoffs...I think I am going to.  Even though his points were not great last week I watched the whole game and he made good decisions, made nice throws and got rid of the ball quick.  Also, he ran for a TD. 

Given your choices, I would say that he is your best shot.  Other than that, I would go with Brooks on MNF...but he is a disaster waiting to happen...especially when he pops off about quitting if they move his practice again.  Please, as a die hard Saints fan...please quit Aaron

Go with the kid!

1203927[/snapback]

SAme boat as well, I am playing him, I had Bulger, Leftwich and I just dropped Brunnel,

So I am rolling the dice as well.

Roll the dice fellas. Fitz will surely have to try to bring them back in this one, either that or he gets up early with a couple TD passes. Can't see this one going back and forth, with punts.

A lot of weapons for Fitz. Brunell won't do much this week, it's the Clinton Portis show 150+ and 3 TD's, bank it!

In the same boat as you almost!  I have Bledsoe, Carr and Ryan.  Although I hate to go with the rook in the first round of the playoffs...I think I am going to.  Even though his points were not great last week I watched the whole game and he made good decisions, made nice throws and got rid of the ball quick.  Also, he ran for a TD. 

Given your choices, I would say that he is your best shot.  Other than that, I would go with Brooks on MNF...but he is a disaster waiting to happen...especially when he pops off about quitting if they move his practice again.  Please, as a die hard Saints fan...please quit Aaron

Go with the kid!

1203927[/snapback]

Hate to count on a rookie. Hate to count on Brooks. But those are your two best plays. I would definitely drop Brunell and pickup Fitzpatrick. Then you still have some time to think about rookie or knucklehead. I think the knucklehead will have a decent game on MNFB. The only that scares me from it is that the Falcons run D has been so bad that the Saints will certainly try to run a lot. Looking back at the stats over the last few weeks, the Saints had over 30 rushes against the Bears. That is an unbelievable stat. But the run game will actually help Brooks. The Saints put up 31 points the last time these two teams played and the game should have gone into OT. I think Brooks will have 250 and 2 TDs. I look for Fitz to have 275 and 1-2 TDs. Pretty close. I would roll the dice and play Aaron on MNFB giving you a chance in the last game of the week. The Vikes D is much improved and what is killing Fitz and Martin and Bulger is that the Rams can't block anyone. The Vikes D took Green Bay apart on MNFB a few weeks back and may do the same against the lambs. I put GB and STL in about the same boat.